Duration: 4 hours
- Visit Kretinga, one of the oldest small towns in Lithuania, a home of Franciscan Brothers and Sisters.
- Enjoy the company of a Franciscan Brother and hear a living testimony of their contribution to Lithuanian culture.
- Visit the 17th century church and hear how the revival of Independence was supported by the Brothers working underground.
- See the exhibits of Lithuanian wooden art in the Count's Tiskevicius estate-museum.
- Enjoy a rare collection of tropical plants in the adjoining Winter Garden.
- Return to Klaipeda and stroll through the streets of the Old Town, where once bakers, shoemakers and merchants used to live and ply their trades.
Price starts from 20 Eur/person