Kaunas is the second largest passenger airport in the country with 18 percent market share increase in 3 years time, accounting for 400 thousand passengers in 2007. Besides, Kaunas Airport is the leader in the country according to the volume of handed cargo, taking 58 percent of Lithuania’s air cargo market with annual turnaround of nearly 7 thousand tonnes.
The sustainable development trend is continuous this year as well. To facilitate the growth of passenger and cargo volumes, we are working on the infrastructure development. We have already upgraded the safety and security concerned elements:
- Modernised the runway light system - one of the most modern in the Baltics;
- Implemented aviation safety and security measures;
- Expanded the noise control and monitoring system;
- A new passenger terminal has been built.
- cargo terminal
- aircraft MRO centre
- hotel, office building, conference and training centre, shopping mall
The mission of Kaunas Airport – to be a competitive airport in Eastern Europe, providing the services, meeting clients’ needs.
Nonstop direct flights to Lithuania from these countries:
Operational hours of the Airport:
07:00 – 22:00 LT
22:00 – 07:00 upon request
Working hours of the Airport administration:
I-IV - 07:45 – 16:30 LT
V - 07:45 – 15:15 LT