Kinesiotherapy - therapy using motion - is one of the basic rehabilitation strategies. The proper movements help to improve and maintain musculo-skeletal, cardiovascular and other systems functionality.
We are proud to work with Patients individually, applying modern and latest methods of kinesiotherapy and physiotherapy trying to improve and maintain functional independance and physical potential of our Patients; prevent pain, physical incapability and barriers interfering Your active life; promote healthy lifestyle, physical activity and care about Your health.
- balance and coordination system improvement
- stimulation of proprioreception
- identification and training of weak muscle groups
- elimination of myofascial pain
- elimination of traumatic factors
- correction of muscular imbalance
- treatment of paravertebral pain and the most effective prevention
- Kinesiotherapy using physiotherapeutic methods
- Mobilisation of soft tissues and joints
- Muscular imbalance correction
- Treatment of radiculopathy
- Treatment of osteochondrosis
- Treatment of paravertebral pain caused by herniated discs
- Tailbone pain or injury
- Posture correction
- Consultation of the kinesiotherapist
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Scoliosis or spinal curvature
- Spinal traction
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder pain, rotator cuff injuries
- Back and neck pain or stiffness
- Herniated "slipped" discs
The optimum and long-term results are achieved on average within 3 months.
Contact us and find out how we can help
You to increase Your muscular strength and
relieve pain in sport performances and daily life!