1. Driver requirements.
Age requirements: a driver must be not younger than 21 year old for groups - Economy (A), Compact (B); not younger than 24 years for groups - Intermediate (C), Full-size (D); not younger than 28 years old for group Standard (E).
Driver's license requirements: driver's license should be valid at least 1 year for groups - Economy (A), Compact (B); at least 2 years for groups - Intermediate (C), Full-size (D), Standard (E).
2. Documents. Passport and driver's license are need for starting the rental.
3. Payment. All major credit cards are accepted for payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club). Voucher payment is possible when reservation is made through a travel agent. Credit card should be presented starting the rental.
4. Insurances. All insurances (collision damage waiver CDW, theft waiver THW) are included into car rental rates. No extra insurances are needed for driving within Lithuania. "Green Card" is not included, should be bought when leaving the territory of Lithuania.
5. Pre-authorization. Pre-authorization will be taken from the credit card starting the rental.
6. Mileage. Unlimited mileage is included into car rental rates.
7. Fuel. Fuel expenses are due to the customer. In case the vehicle is returned unrefueled, the customer is obliged to pay a fixed fee for every missing liter.
8. Help service. 24 hour help service in case of any accident or brake-down of the vehicle.
9. Extra services and charges. Extra services are available upon request - delivery and collection of vehicle to/from any place within Baltic states; chauffer drive services, etc. Extra charges will apply for these services as well as for: starting the rental at Vilnius international airport, check in/check out during non-working hours, additional driver.
10. Additional equipment. All cars are equipped with radio/cassette (CD) player, road maps, winter tires during winter season free of charge. Baby seat is available upon request for an extra charge.