The main restaurant in the hotel is known in the city for its fine dining. The restaurant exudes a romantic atmosphere with classic furniture, works of art and cut flowers. Set in the hotel‘s interior courtyard, with luxuriant creepers climbing to a vaulted glass roof, the Stikliai restaurant is one of the top tables in town blending the Lithuanian and French cuisine.
- Restaurant menu rotates seasonally and highlights a delicate potato risotto garnished with black truffles and scallops, venison steak with duck liver and an impressive wine list. Accessed from the main hotel lobby it seats 80 people with private dining rooms from 8 to 20 guests.
- Special dinners, important board meetings and small group celebrations as well as luxurious weddings are accommodated in style in the main hall and the banquet rooms.
- Breakfast: from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Lunch: from 12 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dinner: from 6 p.m. to 12. p.m.
- Closed: Sunday and Monday.