"Neringa" was opened in November 6, 1959. The authors of the project and name for the then-café were Algimantas and Vytautas Nasvyciai.
„Neringa" has saved its style and spirit through many years, therefore it atracts both old visitors and modern youth. The restaurant surprises with new ideas, high quality food, good service and original classical surroundings. Wide assortment of European and Lithuanian dishes will please every visitor. Besides new dishes, renewed every season, the restaurant is proud of its old dishes that have been popular for more then 30 years!