Salos manor and park (Kamajai eldership). Salos manor and the park is in the island of Dviragis lake shore.
Since 1567, Salos belonged to the Radvilos family branch – Nesvyžiai. In 1806, Salos manor was bought by Marikoniai, the nobles of Italian born. The manor was started to construct in the XVIII century, until 1855 was created all manor ensemble. Monumental palace has a variety of shapes and details. Especially valuable is Classical proportions and six great Doric columns portico in the central part of palace. Salos park is one of the oldest parks in Lithuania. When Radvilos were the owners, there was a forest park, where the trees were not felled. The park has many species deciduous trees - maples, lindens, ashes, gray poplars, which is currently two hundred years old. The trail to the lake was connected with the avenue and trail of the park. Now, the park is dilapidated, trees compacted. Park status became worse when the lake level has been raised and flooded coastal strip. However, Salos manor and park is not only Rokiškis region, but a centerpiese of all Lithuania Highland.