Taujėnai mentioned in the sixteenth century. the second half. Classical-style palace, built in 1802, survived to this day. Manor until the twentieth century. mid Radvilians residence. Now Taujėnai - your family, friends or corporate celebration and conference rooms. It agreed with the spirit of ancient times with modern aesthetics with us, you will find peace and comfort.
Taujėnai mentioned in the sixteenth century. the second half. The eighteenth century.At the end of Taujėnai ruled Marikonis Earl Benedict, who in 1785. married M.Radvilaitė and got the estate of his wife's dowry. It is by an Italian architect, Piero de Rosso in 1802. classical style palace built, and planted an English-style park, where the inter-war era was the largest flower garden in Lithuania. After B. Marikonis death Taujėnai again went Radvilos. The nineteenth century. Taujėnai famous for its exclusiveness and richness. 'S interior was richly decorated with portraits of the Radziwill family, sculptures, hunting trophies, antique weapons. Taujėnai Radvilos belonged to the Soviet period. It is ruled by Carol Radziwill and his son Constantine Radziwill (b. 1873). To 1941. was exiled to Siberia and died there.
B. Marikonis Taujėnai built similar to his own house snova. Taujėnai outstretched Linjia took shape during this period Lithuania castles were usually built in a horseshoe shape. 'S body in the middle deck, and the one-storey wings. Front façade of the palace facing the south side.Portico is composed of six equidistant from each other build toskaniškų columns with square base. They support beam ceilings, decorated frieze (Frieze - a horizontal decorative band structure breaking surfaces). Frieze is decorated with bas-reliefs, one of the heraldic and other crafts shows.
Taujėnai Manor Park is a preserved mansion and other buildings: Manor Barn - only one in Lithuania three-story wooden barn (Barn - grain warehouse). Building more than 250 years, this heritage protected object. Chapel - a chapel decorated with a statue of Mary, the manor park. Chapel built in the place where, according to historical sources, as well as Radziwill times stood a chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes. Beekeeper's house - brick house, standing in the park near the old manor Vilnius-Panevezys road. "Peklužė" - buried in Manor Park, with large wooden doors, Radziwill times it has been subjected to torture serfs.In Soviet times, was installed in the basement pub. According to some sources, came from the basement of the mansion and dungeons Taujėnai church.
The manor hotel
The manor hotel, is located above the cafe. hotel, has double rooms with double beds, separate shower and toilet and a mirror - two double rooms with shared hallway and shower and toilet.
The manor second floor bedrooms
The second floor of the mansion are three double bedrooms, green, yellow and red. This is someone to interior rooms are furnished with antique furniture. Rooms with private shower and toilet.
In addition to the mansion located at the guest house (they are family, double and duplicate room) can accommodate about 120 people.